Protection from compliance and audit risk
Running a SMSF is a complex undertaking and the risk of being a Trustee has never been greater. Trustees of SMSF’s are the ones who are ultimately responsible for the running of their fund and there are significant penalties imposed on trustees who fail to properly perform their duties. See ATO’s Prosecution Strategy
We have designed our unique market leading Trustee Liability/Audit policy to cover the costs (legal fees and damages) for times when you are unlucky (e.g. randomly audited), unfairly accused of doing something wrong or have actually done something wrong in running your fund (view Risk & Cover for more information)
Here are five reasons to purchase our Trustee Liability/Audit product:
1. Peace of Mind. Comprehensive cover for the costs of ATO audits; Investigations and prosecutions; Trustee disputes; Loss of documents and more;
2. Great value. Options start at less than $175;
3. Convenient. Obtain quote on-line in 10 seconds, and complete the purchase in 5 minutes – cover confirmed instantly;
4. Secure. Underwritten by the strength of QBE Australia (view Policy Wording);
5. Innovative. The Australian concluded that “A gaping market gap is finally addressed” and Money magazine’s verdict was “Trustees will sleep easier at night knowing they have comprehensive cover…”. Read about us in the press (AFR.com, The Australian, Investor Daily, Money Management, Money magazine) in the Knowledge Centre.
Click the link below to purchase cover (on-line) and get peace of mind. If you have any questions then please call us or email us at John@selfsuperinsurance.com.au
Insurance product underwritten by
QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited.
ABN 78 003 191 035; AFS License No. 239545